OUR HR POLICY
Our Human Resources Policy aims to hire talented people that will successfully represent Boutique St Sophia culture and develop its brand, to increase their add value by providing them with professional and personal development training ultimately achieving their loyalty to our company. Boutique St Sophia focuses on career development programs of employees with high potentials as well as a new generation hiring management trainees who can adapt to the changing environment of work life.
OUR EMPLOYEE PROFILE
Are Thoughtful, kind and innovative,
- Have the ability to consider the finest details of how, when and what our guests need when fulfilling each of their unique requests.
- Are experienced, cultured and witty.
Are enthusiastic and positive
- Share in our strong cultural bond and our enjoyment of life with everyone whose paths we cross
- Are talented, confident and open-minded.
Are hospitable and welcoming
- Are warm-blooded and we consistently strive to consider and create a healthy social balance.
- Are informative, charming and authentic.
We, Boutique St Sophia Employees are;
Each of these qualities allows us to provide our guests with exceptional experiences and represent Boutique St Sophia brand with pride.